Walking and more walking

Saturday, June 19, 2010 x 2:51 PM

I hauled myself up at 10 so I could get an early start to the day. I went out to take photos at around 11 and wandered for a whole hour. Result: ONE photo. Nothing is interesting enough! Okay, that's a lie, quite a few things were interesting, but we have to take related photos. I didn't really see the point to taking interesting photos that didn't relate. Why do they have to be relateddddd? D:

So yeah, I went back home for a bit of a rest and then headed back out. This time I took THREE photos. XD None as interesting as the first one though. I'm surprised I didn't get lost. I wandered around most of the neighbourhood, walking down streets I'd never even been to. I'd just turn into the nearest street and hope for something interesting. Every street/road I went down either led back to Henley Park or Liverpool Road, so I never got lost. I definitely would have if I didn't live around large landmarks though. XD

In the final half hour, I just decided to make my theme the neighbourhood. Screw creativity and interesting stuff. I just want to get this thing done. The teacher probably won't be able to discern it though :L I've got a somewhat active neighbourhood because of the park. There were soccer and cricket games while I was there. I almost made my theme sport. XD There's enough film for 24 photos and we only need to develop 6 related images, so maybe I can do several themes if I have time. If some unrelated photos look good, I'll just develop them anyway and keep them for myself! 8D

My earphones started dying on me. The sound's cracking up and if I know the death stages of my earphones, it won't be long before only one side works. My earphones die on me too often. I've probably spent $100 on earphones alone over the years. :( It's not like I'm rough with them or anything... I treat them very well! I think it's probably because I use them so much; I practically use them every day. I wonder if in-ear earphones are less durable than the regular ones, or if I've just been listening to music more often...

I plan to get the same brand again since this set lasted almost a year. That means going to Officeworks. Which ruins my plan to go to Burwood. I am so not going to Officeworks on Tuesday. Knowing me, I'd be stupid enough to walk all the way from Westfield to Officeworks and back again (Mum and I actually did that once). So no Officeworks on Tuesday. I'll have to go with Mum another time. Probably not tomorrow, since I have to finish taking photos. Butbut I practically can't live with normal earphones anymore so I can't stand to use them for longer than a week >< And I still want to go Burwood on Tuesday because I want to go to the bookstores...

I could go Officeworks and Burwood with my mum on Monday, but I kind of want to shop without Mum this time... wow, I sound traitorous. I still love you, Mummy! :O ... Stupid earphones just had to die on me this week. I don't want to go out twice because my work's starting to pile up again. :S Blergh, I shall figure this out tomorrow!

0 Comments