Birthdays! ... sorta
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 x 9:12 PM
Went over to Jenny's place to celebrate Alice's and Shri's birthdays... even though we're hugely early. But it was funnnn =D We did so many things. We played Twister, tried to frisbee despite the strong wind (weren't very successful), kinda sunbaked on the grass, explored a wharf, played at a playground, and played murder in the dark. And we stuffed ourselves full with two cakes, pizza and chips. And I officially can't blow balloons D:
Oooohhh! Aaaaand we made a human pyramid :3
We walked so much going back and forth from the humongous park with 22 netball courts :L It was kinda cold but it was pretty because we were walking back at dusk and the sun was setting.
I almost missed my bus this morning. I'm such an idiot; I was focused on catching my 466 because I thought I wouldn't make the 480. The 480 bus stop is right around the corner from my apartment and the 466 stop is two crossings away. Just as I'm waiting at the first crossing, the 480 stops next to me and I mentally facepalmed myself.
Today was so fun 8D