Come on, summer!
Saturday, July 24, 2010 x 11:21 PM
First week of school went by so quickly. It doesn't feel like I'd been at school at all. I get so happy on weekends - but only when I don't have any assignments or a lot of homework that I can't avoid. Like now =D I do have a bit of maths homework, and since I'm always studious the first couple weeks of term, I sat down and did it.
I'm back to hacking away at my original story. I'm not really writing anything for the time being, just mapping out scenes and researching. The amount of research I have to do just shows how little general knowledge I have ==; I just spent two hours trying to figure out a car accident injury that would require physiotherapy visits in the future. Even when I wondered why I'm putting so much effort into researching when I could just BS since it's a hobby, I realised that I was just doing it to avoid actually writing the story XD Writers block is being annoying D:
Sport on Monday :) It'd better not rain!