Guess who's back?

Friday, July 30, 2010 x 6:29 PM

All hail weekends! The week went by quickly but that's kind of bad because we're getting closer to year 12... and our finals. We just had to have an English extension speech! I hate speeches! And now I've got two speeches, for English and extension, and both of them are going to be extremely boring because we have to stuff them full with analysis and info. Just because I haven't done a single speech all year doesn't mean I need two piled on me all at once! TTwTT

Apparently everyone got really bad for the biology assignment :L Most of us seemed to have plagiarised. I'm not too surprised about that; there was really only one useful site on the net about the platypus and I spent hours going 'right-click, synonyms' and then rearranging sentences so it didn't look like I'd copypasta'd XD Should've went onto Moddle ==; But I care less and less about bio now. I'm not even worried about my mark (I'm actually quite amused). I probably won't even try for the yearly exam either >.>

Time for a change of wallpaper! The Scuderia Bizzarrini lasted a long time. So now for some colour, we haveeeee...


Shame on you if you didn't see that coming 8D

0 Comments