Kimi ni Todoke
Monday, July 19, 2010 x 7:56 PM
I didn't really watch a lot of anime this holiday so I made up for it in the last couple of days. XD I got stuck into Kimi ni Todoke last night and finished today. It was surprisingly good. I remember avoiding it when it first aired, dismissing it as one of those average shows. But I enjoyed it quite a lot. I love good slice of life shows; you usually get something out of it :3
But because of Kimi ni Todoke, I spent half the day watching anime... when I could have been doing some last minute work. Like, oh, you know, photography, eco, bio, extension and opening my physics book. I'm worried about physics TTwTT I'm starting to get confused about stuff and if I don't revise I'll just keep falling behindddd. And end up cramming before the yearlies. Maybe I should start on those notes sometime...
Last day of holidays D: I don't particularly mind going back to school, but I'm frustrated at myself for not doing enough work. I clearly wasn't studious enough when I should have been, because this was the last big break we'd get before yearlies. That said, I always decide to study and never really do... I really wonder how I managed to survive school all those years >.>;
I want to go to Kinokuniya again! DX But school's starting and I doubt I'll be bothered to - okay, that's a lie. I sometimes take a couple of hours off just to go somewhere for one thing, like the gazillion (maybe not that many) times I took off to Burwood for last minute shopping. I wouldn't be surprised if I hiked up to the city on a free Saturday or something just to check up on a book... it just depends if I could be bothered. But it's strange how I can just up and go sometimes. I'd be thinking about going for a walk and just like that I'm getting dressed and everything. Why couldn't I be this decisive 24/7? ):