Productivity fail

Sunday, July 18, 2010 x 7:29 PM

Holidays are almost over. I didn't really end up doing as much studying as I'd planned. I didn't do any, actually. XD I'd planned to write up physics notes and do some revision for my other subjects. I haven't even done eco. I might do that tomorrow, since I only plan to read and absorb info. No way am I going to summarise. So in the end, I only did the bare necessities aka. my assignments.

I finished the second half of my photography assignment today. Well, half of the second half. I still need to write up the procedure. And compare wet and dry photography. I photoshopped a photo I'd taken at bike-riding. I remembered taking it but the angle came out a lot better than I remembered o.o Well, the lighting was crap though. All hail photoshop actions! 8D I like this image a lot better than my first one because it's so simple. I thought my second one would turn out really bad because I wouldn't be bothered with it. I guess I lucked out, and I did kind of get drawn into it after a while. I wasted so much ink printing it out because the text was too light to see and I had to keep revising it ):

At this point, I've done the majority of my assignments but I haven't exactly 100% finished all of them. Is that a good or bad thing? English extension (not really an assignment) I've at least attempted, but the answers and effort I've put into it are disgraceful. Biology still needs patching up and a bibliography. Photography, need to do the written part. Thank God school doesn't start tomorrow >< Although I'd really like to do sport this week...

I've been writing again! Yay! ...Sort of. Not really writing major chunks, but just sort of rewriting stuff I'd already written. Maybe reading books again does inspire me :)

0 Comments