Slowwwww day
Tuesday, July 6, 2010 x 7:18 PM
I am pleased that Highschool of the Dead finally got an anime 8D It's the first time a manga I follow has been made into an anime so I hope they don't drastically butcher it. Madhouse is animating it so the animation quality isn't a problem. The fanservice is annoying at times but the manga was equally fanservice-y and I managed to put up with that. It's not an 18+ series just for the gore, I suppose. I'd much rather like an Alive: The Final Evolution anime though. That is by far my favourite manga and probably the only one I'd reallyreallyreally consider buying volumes of D:
Holiday break feels so short this time around. I've got this big mountain of work that I haven't started on yet, which is normal since I always spend the first few days procrastinating. But now, when I think about when school is going to start again, I realise that I might not be able to get everything done. o.o; I'm also going out several times too. I've got to cut back on my free time to get stuff done. I've got biology and photography due on the first week back, and extension stuff to do and physics and eco revision. But! I survived studying for the half-yearlies last holidays so I refuse to lose! D<