Sociometry
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 x 7:29 PM
My week is complete even though it just started because we had bike riding yesterday :3 The weather just loves making me lose my mind. It's sunny for half the day and then it starts sprinkling in third period ==; Lucky it didn't rain hard and it dried up. I was pretty tired after bike riding. Did nothing but sit during the holidays >.> Finally got to climb the spider thing again and I got sprayed riding through the fountain XD
I'm having so much trouble trying to start my original story D: I've got like five different documents all with different beginnings that don't work at all. And when I come up with a good way to start, I find I don't know how to continue it! I never knew writers block was so bad... or is it just that much harder writing original stories than fanfiction? Fanfiction's definitely easier because all the characters and settings have been fleshed out for you already... I shall challenge myself D<
Photography tomorrow. Start developing photos? Nodnod 8D
I can't take my eyes off this guy. If I didn't know the song I'd think this was the original!