Time to work...?

Monday, July 12, 2010 x 7:40 PM

Last week of holidays D: I still haven't done much. I did finish those English extension questions that I should have done ages ago. Aaaand... that's about it. I spent the past few days making of video with FFXIII clips because of another of my spontaneous hobby things that pop up at the worst times to prevent me from doing work. I don't have a particular hobby; I have many temporary hobbies that phase out and leave me a half-noob at a dozen different things :L Well, now the video's done, I no longer have an excuse to not work. I can never get to work straight away. Something always comes up D:

If I finish the second set of extension questions today, I can get started on biology tomorrow. Depending on how long bio takes me, I may or may not put effort into photography. I frankly don't mind quickly photoshopping something crappy to hand in. I may be a perfectionist at times but I'm also lazy and unmotivated, especially when I know I can drop photography XD All I have to do is not fail it, right? :3 And then I'll just squish in the time to watch a post-colonial film for extension sometime. I hope I can find them online...

I find it hilarious how I don't even think about doing my maths homework even though I know I have plenty :L Maths became some sort of watered down subject this year. It's the most carefree one so far, although I should probably start paying attention because we're starting to head into harder stuff. I'm trying to convince myself that calculus isn't in the syllabus >< I'm hoping the stuff I did at tutor was just hard and doesn't reflect what a nightmare calculus will be.

0 Comments