Toy Story 3
Saturday, July 10, 2010 x 3:18 PM
Went out with friends to watch Toy Story 3 yesterday. It was a good movie =D It was pretty sad in some parts but it was mostly amusing (Buzz's Spanish mode and those three little peas!) After that we had lunch and then played laser tag. We were playing with a big group of people and the venue was too small but it was still pretty enjoyable. Then we spent a bit of time in Galaxy World, trying out a bit of DDR and stuff. Fun day :3
And today I went to buffet with Mum and my cousin. We were initially going to go yum cha but Dad kept telling us to try out a new buffet restaurant, so we went. It wasn't that great. They didn't have fish cocktails! And no ice cream! Sin! >:( I was watching Up on my ipod while my mum and cousin were talking. I shall finish the rest of the movie the next time I'm bored. XD
I should really start doing homework and assignments and whatnot. Like, today. I would have started by now if it wasn't for my new hobby. I've been playing around with Sony Vegas for the past few days and it's kind of addictive >.>; I haven't even watched the latest episode of K-ON yet. I think I'll start waking up earlier so I can play a bit and still start work at a reasonable time. I can't extend the holidays but I can free up more time 8D
I've never had such a busy holiday before ==; Well, it's mostly my fault for slacking off in the last few weeks of school. I probably would've been able to finish photography then if I had been focused. I don't think I'll have enough time to study physics and economics now. I was planning to revise physics and try to wrap my head around the eco stuff that we did with the horrible substitute teacher... I guess now I'll be lucky if I manage to get biology, photography and extension done. And the bad thing is, they're not just homework, they're like assignments. Maybe not extension but it does seem pretty important, considering that our teacher likes to check homework. I must do work soon!