BOO

Friday, August 13, 2010 x 11:25 PM

Okay, maybe watching Supernatural at night when everyone's asleep wasn't a good idea. I got slightly creeped out even though I could tell when something was going to pop up. Stupid horror moments; so predictable that you can even predict your reaction >< I don't exactly know why I watched the first episode. I never liked TV series. I was wavering between two plot bunnies I had in my head and ended up trying to do some research for the plot - ergo, Supernatural. Didn't help much... my original story idea died D: I fell back to another idea I'd had before I got derailed from that too. Do I want to have a go writing it? My writer's block is so stubborn it's not funny... I probably won't end up going anywhere with it >.>;

I have English extension to do. I have a clearer idea of how to do it after we spent all lesson discussing the question and our texts. I don't actually know if I will procrastinate... the speech is on Wednesday which gives me plenty of time, but extension stuff is generally challenging so I don't want to be caught at the last minute panicking. I think I'll still end up doing it last minute because I'm incurable like that ):

I've been feeling so hungry today. I'm still hungry right now TTwTT Now would be a brilliant time to watch something like K-ON but I already watched the latest episode yesterday D: Watching Supernatural gave me that uneasy feeling that I used to have when I watched scary stuff as a kid. I remember I'd feel creeped out taking a shower - those were the nights where I took record showers of under five minutes :L Problem is, Supernatural isn't that scary. Either I'm not used to watching this kind of stuff, or I've become easier to scare... or sitting next to a cold bathroom is finally taking it's toll on my sanity - seriously, trying playing F.E.A.R when you have a freaking dark bathroom next to you. And while you're at it, contemplate playing F.E.A.R next to a bathroom which has a window directly above the garbage alley. Don't ask me why my parents decided to choose this particular apartment. The garbage never bothers us and I usually forget all about it - but when I'm playing F.E.A.R the garbage transforms into something eerie. This suuuuckkksss!

1 Comments