Busy bee

Thursday, August 19, 2010 x 5:40 PM

Yearlies coming up soon D: I thought I'd be worried about English and extension butttt... I now dread biology. Not only do I not understand what we're doing in class anymore, I also know I won't study hard for it no matter how much I try to convince myself to. But I would still be upset if I failed. What am I supposed to do? TTwTT

I'm not looking forward to next Tuesday. I have:
- Social science survey (that cuts into my physics lesson!)
- English extension speech
- Physics test (AFTER SCHOOL... sorta)
- Tutoring

The latest K-ON!! episode is sad D: I wonder if I'll be sad when I leave school. I like K-ON because it's funny and makes me warm and fuzzy :3 I hope the series ends well. I kinda want to make an AMV for it when it's finished. Maybe during the holidays. Last holidays I was making a FFXIII vid when I should have been writing up notes and doing my bio assignment. ACKHEM. They wouldn't give us anything major after finishing year 11... will they?

0 Comments