Ducks
Monday, August 23, 2010 x 9:03 PM
Today was such an eventful day D:
In English we were playing a quiz game and it was pretty fun. My group called themselves The Ducks in Central Park (my idea!) 8D
Bike riding was chaotic XD Firstly, my bike decided to screw up so I had to get my hands dirty and fix the gear and chain. We were practically the first ones back. And then there was a sudden flurry of missing people, people getting hurt, and people spamming people's phones with missed calls. And as a result, I did illogical things like studying eco on the gym floor, lugging bags halfway across the school, and calling people to text me someone's mum's number. We also kindoftechnically infiltrated the school at least three times to get a hold of people's phone numbers... We all had a hectic day but at least everyone was okay :)
Tomorrow is my horrible day DX I don't have the capacity to worry about my extension speech anymore. We can't study for the physics test tomorrow because it's some sort of comprehension thing where we have to interpret info. I'm attempting to cheat a little by studying a textbook but I'm not absorbing anything. I'm tired and sleepy and it doesn't feel like my brain can compute anything technical right now... and I need a neck massage TTwTT
Alice insisted that this birdie was a stork, which drops babies down chimneys. Which immediately reminded me of Mario and Yoshi's Island :L