EUREKA

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 x 8:43 PM

OMFG. MY BIO IS SAVED. AND I SHOULD REALLY STOP TYPING IN CAPS AND TRY MAKING SENSE.

Okay, okay. So as we all know, Bored of Studies conveniently got hacked when everyone was dying for its resources for bio assignments and yearly notes. And since I'm seriously dying for bio notes, I figured I'd do a bit of snooping around for the umpteenth time. First thing I noticed when I went on BOS: the list with the most recently added resources on the homepage still works. So I figured not everything was deleted. 

Then I came across gold.

So. What you gotta do is:
1) Google 'bored of studies (subject) cached'
2) One of the links that come up should have this description: You're currently viewing our resources for Subject. For additional assistance, you should refer to the discussion forum for this course.
3) Click 'cached'
DOOOONNNEEEEE. ALL HAIL HEATER.

I did this for a few subjects and pretty much all the ones that matter work. Bio, physics, eco, legal, business - they all seem to be working. English and maths is a bit dodgy though. I don't think we'll really need those though so all is well.

Now I feel slightly less screwed. Still screwed, but a tad happier X3

2 Comments