The fruits of my labour
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 x 7:04 PM
I'm starting to become lost in tutoring again. Largely because I'm always so dead during lessons, and partly because we're doing new stuff that I have trouble following. Come on - discriminants? Roots? Wut? Problem is, I do such a good job of pretending I understand what we're doing that I think the teacher really thinks I get it all. I can't ask her how to do them either, because I'm not just clueless for one or two questions - I'm lost in several topics. I figured I'll be lazy and wait till we cover this stuff at school, and if I really don't get it I'll just go for a free one-to-one tutoring lesson XD
Today, I survived tutoring by doing a lot of smiling and nodding. And randomly (tried to) doodle a dragon from a line I was drawing. Thank God I wasn't stupid enough to choose art. Just look at that fat tube of a body and the massively erroneous perspective :L
We got a notification for a physics test >< It's some kind of comprehension thing. I still have to present my English speech and slog through the upcoming extension speech that I have no idea how to do. I might end up changing my film because I don't see any immediate connections between my current one and the given texts D: