I shall procrastinate tomorrow

Sunday, August 1, 2010 x 7:12 PM

It's so windy outside D: The weather was so nice this morning though. It always deteriorates before Monday and leaves me worrying about bike riding. Stupid weather ):

I spent a little too long trying to figure out how to write my story. I hit some sort of inspiration last night but now I'm stuck again. While making an outline of the chapter I just skimmed over some details and was like 'that's okay, I'll figure out the nitty-gritty stuff when I get to it'. So now I'm up to it and I have no idea how to develop the character. I am never going to take the simplicity of fanfiction for granted ever again x.x

I had to hack through some very confusing questions for English extension homework. I don't understand the poem D: Completely BS-ed the one line answers, and now I think I'll finally get started on those physics notes I was supposed to have done in the holidays. >.> I'll be caught in a web of panic if I don't at least start a bit now. The English and extension speeches are coming up (and crap, I completely forgot about the English presentation) and after that I've got yearlies to worry about. Can I not study for biology? TTwTT

Completely disregarding the fact that it's right before the English speech, SMASH IS COMING UP 8DDDD

0 Comments