Increasing labour productivity

Friday, August 20, 2010 x 11:33 PM

It now strikes me that I don't really have that much time to study for exams. There's only one week left and I haven't done half my notes... well, the only problem, really, is biology. I'm inclined to do my physics notes before bio because I actually care about physics, but the stupid thing is physics is in the second week and I have a few days to prepare... Have I mentioned how much I hate bio? XD

Almost done with my economics notes. Well, not really, but I should be done by the end of tomorrow. Then I shall try hacking away at the English essay. I was originally planning to get a start on physics notes but it looks like I won't have enough time D: I even planned to take a walk but maybe I'll do that another week.

I'm so tempted to download more K-ON episodes but I've only got 10GB left for the last week and I'll get capped if I download too much. I was on a bit of a download spree this month :L

0 Comments