It's hump day
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 x 9:29 PM
I was going to do some random studying before the BOS epiphany but now I'll probably spend the rest of the night trying to find a middle ground between bio and my lack of interest in it. I'll end up paying even less attention to it because I know I now have something to fall back on >< That means I'm probably worse off now than I was before BOS :L Hopefully I'll absorb something along the way. I understand a grand total of about 35% of the last two topics x.x
We got our English speech results back today. I did better than I expected so I'm happy for now. I'm sure I'll crash back down on Friday when we get our extension results back, because I could actively tell that I did worse in extension than in advanced. Oh well, I've been cruising extension on flukes this year anyway. Give/take relationship with Lady Luck, I suppose XD
Excursion tomorrow. I don't even know what it's for. At least I won't have to do any thinking or work =D I'll see how much of bio I can get done tonight. I'm not going to make comprehensive notes. I'm just going to become a sponge and soak up anything I can find!
I also discovered that we live in a small, small world. I say that every time someone I know tells me they know someone else I know but the idea gets more and more profound with each occurrence. Aaaaand omg Six Degrees of Separation. Out, impure thought!