Mufti Day

Thursday, August 5, 2010 x 10:09 PM

I just realised how little time I have to do English. Tomorrow's already Friday, SMASH is on Saturday, and speeches start on Monday. Yeeeaahhhh... if I procrastinate tomorrow, I'm quite screwed. I would've started earlier if it wasn't for the English presentation thing we have to do D: It's due tomorrow and I'm kinda still tidying it up. I don't even know what I'm writing.

Yearlies coming up... I've only got one day with double tests, which is maths and eco. I'm quite happy with my timetable. English is first so I can get it over and done with (because God knows how horrible English is this year). Then there's... I think it was maths and eco. I'm not really worried about maths for some reason. I've been surviving pretty well this year but I should study harder because I suck at trig. Still, not something I'd stress about, so I can concentrate on tackling economics. Next day, biology, which I honestly don't care about but will probably still revise for anyway. Afterwards, I will pray to the god of fluking whilst walking into the extension exam. I have four days break to write notes for physics. And after physics, free! 8D

Okay, I just spent ages in the shower. And I still haven't finished that English thing due tomorrow. Should do that now. It's so confusing @_@

0 Comments