One speech down

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 x 6:30 PM

Got my speech done today =D It was unnerving as usual. I shook throughout the thing again even when I was consciously aware of it. It happens every single time, even when I'm not actually that nervous. I was worried about my time though. I usually get 5:25 but last night and this morning, when I deliberately slowed down to read every word precisely, I got 5:10-ish. It was weird D: So instead of going overtime, I then had to worry about going undertime. I kept watching the timekeeper, waiting for the knock. I was already on my second-last palm card when she finally moved. She pulled up her sleeve and little and got ready to knock for 4:30. So I slowed down and waited. And she held out for like another 30 seconds before knocking, and by then I was already halfway through my last palm card. I've never been so aware of the knocks before x.x

One speech down, one to go. Stupid extension. I can't believe I'm actually considering keeping it next year. Just shows how much I dislike biology >< I don't see why I should hate it though. It must be the subject itself. My teachers aren't horrible, although classes were better before our first teacher got too busy and had to split classes with another teacher. Maybe that's when I started losing interest, because I didn't try to understand anything. And then we had a student teacher, which was probably when I lost even more interest. Can I drop it right now? The thought of having to study for the yearlies is making me sad TTwTT

The box, rose and chatterbox were once my palm cards. Such works of art can be constructed from the oppressor of the past few days :3

0 Comments