Speech? No speech
Monday, August 9, 2010 x 10:24 PM
I didn't end up doing my English speech today. I was going to volunteer to get it over and done with. But after the first few minutes, everyone started volunteering to go next and they all lined up. The line was long enough to last the whole period so I just gave up and figured there was no way I'd do my speech today. I volunteered at the end of the lesson to go in the next period but I don't know if they'll fit everyone who took a number into the same lesson. I might end up going into the third.
I'm kind of glad that we had to hand in a transcript. I really am tempted to add a bit of stuff to my speech after hearing some good ones. But since I can't - well, shouldn't - alter my speech, I don't even have to worry about it :L I still say I didn't answer the question properly though. I probably shouldn't have left it so last minute. I've never left something so late before. I literally did it on the last day XD;
Bike riding was tiring D: We rode all over the place; the shipwreck and harbour were practically on opposite ends of the same road. So much exercise! Then I got even more exercise going home because the stop button on the bus wasn't working and I had to walk back from the next stop. As if doing a U-turn each day to be a goody-goody and use the crossing isn't bad enough!
A special brick :3 Looks like a Pokemon's footprint to me.