Studious little munchkin
Sunday, August 22, 2010 x 7:55 PM
Man, I spent all weekend studying. I finally finished writing eco notes last night and now today I'm English essay-ing. I'm kind of behind schedule though. I planned to start physics notes but there's no time for that until after Tuesday. Tomorrow I'll be practicing my extension speech and doing a bit of preparation for the physics test D:
To think that after yearlies we'll practically be in year 12. Year 12 seemed so far away back when I was a kid. I wonder if I will study harder next year. Everyone says they'll nerd it but is it really that easy? I'm a natural procrastinator. I only stick to being studious for a few weeks before I fall out of it. Funny thing is though, things always get finished. There's like this defence mechanism that kicks in when I register that I'm screwed. I don't think it's healthy to rely on that in the HSC though >.>;
Back to English x.x