Thinking cap on!

Monday, August 16, 2010 x 6:20 PM

They were doing construction stuff at the fountain at bike riding today. No fun ): We spent a while at one of the playgrounds. What I love about bike riding is that it makes you feel like a kid :3

My hair tie snapped on me today. It was annoying because it was still loose after tying it back together. It also chose a brilliant day to snap, what with my hair oily and energetically finding its way in my mouth during bike riding. Oh, and blinding me. I have one more hair tie left >< If that snaps... I shall resort to the really old hair tie I use to bundle my old mic. I can't find my hair ties in blue anymore these days. Might have to buy another colour. I like blue though D:

I still haven't started my English extension speech... I'm not purposefully procrastinating, I swear! I just took a 45-minute shower, that's all >.> I shall try and get most of it done tonight... hopefully that's possible, because even though I finished my English speech in one day, I had twice as much time as I do now. Still a bit confused about how to analyse The God of Small Things. It's so confusing @_@ But the poems are even more confusing. I was watching my film last night and have the foundations for that all worked out on a messy mind map. A speech is good in a way because it doesn't have to be as structured, but an essay is also good because you can just get it over and done with. I'd prefer a speech to an unseen essay question though. I must work hard tonight! Because even though I complain loads, I'd feel bad if I had to miss tutor tomorrow to finish XD

0 Comments