Tired x.x
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 x 11:10 PM
I'm sad. My physics teacher might be leaving next year ): I like him! He's a really good teacher, and it's our HSC year too. Does he have to leave? TTwTT He's one of my best teachers this year! What if we get a bad teacher? D: My world just like crashed when he told us. See, I was 99% sure I'd drop bio, but when he said he might leave my brain just backtracked and I was like 'shit, I need a good physics teacher or I'll fail'. If I was second-guessing bio, then it's bad. But of course, I'm willing to fail any subject at the moment to avoid bio XD I hope he doesn't leave D:
I had to stay back at school to do the physics test. It really was like a comprehension test. They gave us a stimulus and we just had to interpret info. I found it hilarious that the stimulus was photocopied straight out of the textbook I had borrowed and attempted to study :L I actually looked at those very pages during breakfast, but it didn't really help. I just kind of knew where to find a few sentences of info and that was it. I spent ages on the one calculation question in the whole paper. I wasn't exactly looking at the right stuff to be able to work it out. Thank god I turned the page and had an epiphany. It's such a classic me moment: screwing up a test because of the stupidest, simplest things.
like how I didn't see the opportunity cost table in eco
I'm also entering yet another clueless phase at tutoring. I was like a sponge last lesson and absorbed practically everything but today I was so braindead. I don't get locus. It doesn't look tooooooooo bad, but I kept falling asleep, which didn't exactly help. I can't help it! I had a long day ):
I was going to start writing physics notes today... but I was too out of it to do any work. So I spent the rest of my night watching FMA OVAs and trying to figure out how to make the 1440x1080 raw files I downloaded easier to edit. They're the only good MPEG raws I could find and they lag heaps in Sony Vegas even without stacking any effects on them. So yes, that was how my Tuesday night turned out. I definitely need to do those notes tomorrow. They're going to take a while... I'll have to get it done by the end of Friday so I can at least do a bit of studying on the weekend x.x