Youth Road and Trauma Forum

Thursday, August 26, 2010 x 11:08 PM

The excursion to the forum today was pretty good. It was a useful experience and I thought it was a good reality check. We need to be reminded every now and then that anything can happen. There were some freebies too. We went around in a circle and collected a few things. I got a scarf, a bottle and a planner. The scarf is warm =D Probably won't use the bottle though. I don't like the plastic smell in those kinds of bottles D:

I feel a bit productive. I turbo-charged and finished bio notes in one night! Mostly thanks to BOS :L Without BOS, I wouldn't be making notes at all. I omitted loads of stuff though and skipped quite a few dot points. I was really careless with those notes. As usual, if I don't have something in my notes, I'm screwed because I don't refer to anything else while I study. And there are a lot of holes in my bio notes XD

It's easy to tell if I'm studying or at least trying to study. Dead giveaway:

0 Comments