Almost done!
Wednesday, September 1, 2010 x 2:20 PM
Hmm, I don't really know what to think of the bio test. I definitely did horribly in it. I BS-ed practically every single short answer. I'll lost marks in every single question so yep, my mark's not going to be pretty. I'm disturbed by how little I care though. Do I really hate bio
that much? D: But like eco, I wouldn't have known the answer to some questions even if I had studied properly, although I could have answered a couple of questions better if I had been serious about studying. If I get a good mark for bio, that just confirms that I'm blessed by the god of fluking :L
English extension tomorrow >< I'm not worried... yet. Because I said that for the maths test and ended up choking on my own words :L It's different for extension though. It's just like English; the best you can do is memorise a practice essay and if the question doesn't fit with what you've prepared at all, then you're screwed. It's nice and simple. I hate it because I can't tell if I'm studying the right thing, but I like it because I can't complain that I didn't study enough XD I don't know if I'll be able to memorise the essays though... I memorised Othello and Catcher/Six Degrees in one night but I had plenty of sleep prior to that. Now, I've been up late and stressing and sprouting white hairs for the past three days. I was so unfocused last night. I'm going to have to force my brain to work... and if it refuses to, then I will start stressing XD
I have to write up those essays first though. Lucky I have my old exams and my speech on hand. Now I just have to make them sound pro-er. I don't really know what to do with my old Chaucer essays. I got pretty good marks for them but I read them again just then and I'm thinking 'this could be better'. If I change it and get a bad mark, I will kick myself ==; But then again, regurgitating the old essay won't guarantee me a good mark anyway. I'm going to have to compromise and gamble... as usual ):
I'll be so happy after tomorrow. Only physics left and then I'm DONE! 8D