Decisions, decisions
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 x 11:01 PM
Today was so relaxing =D It did get a little boring though. I started watching an anime called Dennou Coil. It's alright, I suppose. I can't seem to get into it though. The beginning is slow yet interesting because it's set in a modern cyber-future with new innovations. And it kinda reminds me of Digimon, except Digimon belongs in my childhood and Dennou Coil seems to be much deeper :L
I don't know what's wrong with me. I kind of want to get Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver now x.x I thought I'd firmly decided that there was no point. I have so many Pokemon games already and they hardly ever get played after I finish the game. Not to mention that HGSS is a remake of Gold and Silver, which frankly weren't my favourite games. But at the same time, I feel sad abandoning Pokemon, which like Digimon is like my childhood ): And HGSS has an extended storyline so it'll take longer to finish the game. I'm leaning towards getting it, but every now and then I hit a solid wall where I tell myself that I shouldn't get it. I'm actually trying to make a conscious decision here! I wouldn't even think about getting something like Pokemon Black or White, because the new Pokemon look less and less like actual Pokemon, and that's like ruining my childhood D:< Buuutttt HGSS is a remake so... aww man D: I'm going shopping with my mummy tomorrow and if I pass by EB Games, I don't think I'll be able to resist x.x