Feels like summer
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 x 4:19 PM
I'm starting to like going to tutoring now. I like how the class is small and the teacher is nice =D Too bad there is a different teacher for the term classes. I think there might be more people in the class too. I like the holiday classes so far. I understand the majority of the stuff, although I still feel stupid at times XD
It feels like I have so much time. My theory is correct! Maybe I'll give swimming a go next week. Only if the weather is good though. Usually something blindsides my plans after I've made up my mind. Okay, I shall aim to go swimming at least once this holidays!
I might go down to Campsie library tomorrow to pick up some books. The lesson tomorrow is three hours long because the teacher can't make it on Friday, so we have to catch up on time. Gonna go braindead x.x
EDIT: Did I mention we were discussing - in the context of physics - how to shoot monkeys out of trees? He drew the diagram on the board and asked us what we thought would happen: bullet hits/does not hit monkey. I, of course, said bullet does not hit monkey. But it turns out bullet does hit monkey ): Poor monkey!