Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, September 5, 2010 x 10:30 PM

Haha, I think my dad liked the CDs I burned him =D It's hard to think of something to buy him, but he's sentimental about stuff like music from his generation. Now he's vying for an old film. I downloaded it but I didn't have CDs big enough to burn it on so I'll stock up on some after the physics test on Tuesday. Also gotta check how the quality looks on the TV too because it's pretty low on the computer right now. I spent all morning downloading more songs for him D: He'll phase out of them soon though :L

I'm so behind in my physics schedule. I only started seriously studying the second topic today, when I'm supposed to be studying the third one by now. I won't even finish the whole topic today at the rate I'm going >< But better than nothing. I'll try to finish the whole motion topic tomorrow (I kinda have to) and then do revision on everything afterwards. I was nerding so much today that I kept falling under the impression that the test was tomorrow and freaking out for two seconds ==; And now I'm handwriting notes instead of typing them. It's easier to write for physics, I guess, because there's so many calculations and stuff that it'd be a bother to do them on the computer.

Hopefully I won't screw up this physics test. I'm still fuming over the easy three mark question that I failed to answer in the half-yearlies ):< I want to come out of the exams feeling like I at least did well in something. Ironically enough, I'm currently most confident in English of all things. I usually wipe out all expectations when it comes to English but against the other tests, I could actually a) answer the questions (doesn't mean I succeeded though) and b) finished on time. Maths, economics and biology were chronic cases of failing a) and English extension was a frustrating fail of b). So come on! At least let me feel confident about physics!! Also, I repeat: I am going to be very upset if my teacher does leave. That means physics has a high chance of becoming the next bio; something I'll lose interest in and hate - which I don't want! I like physics ):


0 Comments