Imma non-splurger!

Thursday, September 9, 2010 x 11:18 PM

Shopping with Mummy at Hurstville today. I feel like such a good little munchkin. I managed to refrain from buying SoulSilver D: I didn't want it as much as I did a couple of days ago. The phase passed. I was still tempted to get it though. I probably still would have gotten it if I wasn't also planning to buy a book. I dragged Mum (and myself) off to Angus and Robertson before I could splurge. Aaaand they didn't have the book. So I didn't buy anything today XD We spent a while talking to a family friend at their shop. I feel mature every time we meet family friends because we only see them about once a year and they always say I got taller or something. Even though I know that I haven't grown at all :L

I randomly considered getting a pet turtle on the way home o.o Well, it really was just a random thought, but when I voiced it Mum didn't exactly object. She wasn't encouraging it, but that actually started me thinking about pet turtles. I really want a pet ): I even dream of having a dog sometimes, but Mum's not gonna let me get a dog as long as I'm living with her. I might be able to con her into getting one when I get older XD But yes, pet turtle? Maybe I should ask for one on Christmas :L

I'm so lazyyyy. I got sick of my blog template and have been thinking about changing it for over a month now. But I can't be bothered fiddling with html DX Maybe I'll change it in the holidays when I'm bored.

Movies tomorrow! =D

1 Comments