Literature

Thursday, September 16, 2010 x 11:29 PM

I barely remember what happens in school these days because we don't do anything XD I like it like this - no assignments, no tests, hardly any proper work. It's like the last carefree period we'll have D:

We got our physics marks back >< I had convinced myself I'd failed - like, literally - so I was pleasantly surprised to find that I not only didn't, but actually did fairly well. Not good, but better than I'd expected. I actually did better in physics than biology, which surprised me but makes sense. I actually studied for physics, and my bio mark is really really bad already, so if I'd performed even worse in physics then that means I seriously need to consider ways to patch it up. I'm hitting all the average marks for my tests. I'm not going to ace any of them but hopefully I'll pass all of them. Yeahhhh, I need to work on time management >.>;

I keep thinking it's Friday. It's so hard getting up in the mornings @_@ Need... sleep...

Oh, and I finished reading a book today. I actually like it heaps. It somehow met all my criteria in terms of language, story and characters. How creepy o.o I want to buy some books now. I also migrated my bookshelf into my room. It's a tiny one that we got because the big one was more of a storage cupboard than a bookshelf. There's hardly any space in my room for the bookshelf so we just put it outside in the living room, but it's right in front of the balcony where it's dusty, and it gets sticky because we have an open kitchen. I don't mind dusty, but I can't stand sticky. Soooo I evicted my printer to my dad's room and gave my bookshelf a new home :3

Bawwww, K-ON is almost finished TTwTT I won't have any anime to follow then! I gave up on Highschool of the Dead after the first few episodes because I'm impatient and can't seem to stand being fed the same storyline twice. I also couldn't help mentally criticising the excessive fanservice. But I had to respect that the genre was like that, so I simply ditched the show altogether. Looking for something light-hearted. Maybe I'll try watching Toradora again in the holidays. I've tried to get into that show like four times already. You'd think I'd give up by now, but it seems decent and I keep going back to it. Or I could rewatch Code Geass. I downloaded all the episodes <3

Study skills tomorrow. I wonder if I'll get inspired or something :L At the moment, I'm still hoping the weather's good tomorrow so I won't even have to wear a jacket. I can't figure out what to wear these days because of the weather. It could be sunny but also windy - and before you know it, it'll be downright pouring. Volatile Aussie weather ==;

0 Comments