Planning ahead

Thursday, September 30, 2010 x 8:22 PM

Phew, physics holiday tutor over. Too bad we don't have the same teacher for term lessons. He's really good. Can he come take my physics class after my teacher leaves next year? :L Now I have a stack of homework that I need to slowly dig through over the rest of the holidays. I'd better do it before I forget everything >.> But who cares about that right now? I'm going to crash and get my sleep for the next few days. I haven't properly slept in these holidays yet and as nice as waking up early is, I'm a big sleeper.

I have too many folders @_@ My tiny bookshelf can't handle all those books and folders! I suppose I could put this year's folders away since we're starting year 12 work soon. I need to figure out a filing system for year 12. I have three folders of year 11 stuff already! Maybe I should separate each subject into separate folders for year 12. But that completely contradicts the idea of having less folders ==; I still need to buy my books and stuff. Officeworks, here I come!

Oh, also need to start thinking about what to bring for camp. Miraculously, I still have the first note they gave us tacked on my fridge o.o They didn't tell us what to bring though. I suppose it'll just be clothes and the basics. But knowing me, I'll try packing half a suitcase of small games XD And I need to think about shampoo and conditioner again. Every time I go camp Mum and I attempt to devise an efficient way to bring shampoo and conditioner. We've tried travel packs and squeezing them into tiny bottles. And so far, all our efforts have been consistently thwarted because when night comes, there's so much hassle just getting into the shower that you just jump out without working everything in properly. Plus the water is usually barely more than a trickle and makes washing shampoo and conditioner out of your hair a test of patience and endurance.

I'm so catching up on sleep for the next few days x.x

0 Comments