Presents?
Saturday, September 4, 2010 x 8:01 PM
Father's Day tomorrow D: My initial plan was to get my dad a soymilk maker since our first one broke within a week. I was convinced it'd be a great present at the time, but then I changed my mind after a while. Since I'd be getting it as a family appliance thing, I probed to see what my mum thought about it. She was pretty impartial and after some thought I figured I'd save it for Christmas or something. I think my dad would like the soymilk maker but he'd also ask me how much it cost and he's always telling me not to spend too much on his presents. If I get it for Christmas then he can't complain that I spent $200 :L Not that I'd tell him anyway.
So instead I burned him a plain old CD. I think I actually did that last year too. I hope it doesn't seem like a whimsical present ): It's hard to figure out presents for daddies! And well, I try to give thoughtful presents if I can so for dad, getting him a CD of songs he likes is about as thoughtful as I can get. Just my luck that my dad had a phase where he wrote lists of songs for me to download for him, and among the unfinished list was My Dad by Paul Peterson :L
I watched Karate Kid today. It's really really really good! 8D Yeah, I'm slow, only watched it today XD I also downloaded a few other movies. I'll save those for after exams. I've still got The Hangover, UP and WALL-E sitting on my hard drive :L
Physics time! I hate the second topic x.x