Projectile motion
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 x 7:23 PM
Hehe, the three hour lesson got split. We added 45 minutes to today's and tomorrow's lessons instead. I'm kinda confused about the stuff we learned. Shall remember to ask tomorrow.
After tutoring, I went down to Campsie library. It was quite cold waiting for the bus. Lucky I had the sense to change into a jacket before I left the house. I feel studious whenever I go to the library just to borrow non-fiction books XD Then as I was leaving, I did something pretty stupid. That I'd done a couple of times during work experience last year. I forgot to cross the road to catch the return bus and didn't have an epiphany until I saw it across the road. I'm an idiot, right? D: But I think it's also a spot of fate. The next bus wasn't due till half an hour later, and the chances that I would just stand there waiting were pretty slim. So I walked into the nearest newsagent's to kill some time. To my surprise, they had a whole bookshelf of HSC study books o.o Then I thought I'd buy some stuff. I got a pack of paper clips and finally managed to find plastic sleeves thick enough to hold the bundles of sheets I had left over from exam week. So I is happy :3 But I ran out of labels ==; Must remember to stock up tomorrow.