Psyduck!
Friday, September 17, 2010 x 6:46 PM
Study skills today was pretty boring. The guest speaker we had was nice and funny, spoke a bit fast but was interesting enough. And we got stress balls :L I got friends to sign mine and I luffles it very much :3
Tadaaaa! It wouldn't stop rolling around so I put it on my tablet's scroll ring XD Doesn't it look ethereal? If you ignore my messy desk, that is. I hope I didn't miss anyone :3
We had normal classes after study skills. Which is fortunate, because what happened in eco just made my day. So I was bored and started photoshopping an image I got from the net for Psyduck. I added grass, sky, hair... and sun. Ohhh boy, Psyduck was hilarious! You seriously had to be there - it was a moment of pure GOLD! You're so innocent, Psyduck :L
and I trieeeddd to honour your request... but the arrow HAS to be there! 8D
Just pretend that lens flare is a sun :L Oh and Psyduck- guess what happens when you click on the image?
Haha, today was such a fun day XD