Real-life application of physics?
Sunday, September 26, 2010 x 9:00 PM
My poor holidays TTwTT I went with my mummy to have an interview at Discovery yesterday. It wasn't an interview really, just a brief talk with the guy who runs the place so I know the details. He's nice =D I'm going to try the holiday course for free and see if I like/can keep up with Discovery, then I might sign up for the term courses. Which will be on Thursdays. And will kill me because I'm already drowsy just going to maths tutor on Tuesdays, even though we finish way early and I can supposedly recuperate. Oh well. It's HSC year. That is a valid excuse for everything that I'll have to sacrifice... I think? I shall survive HSC first then worry about my future!
I've been kinda watching Soul Eater on and off. It's pretty strange. I tried to watch it when it first came out, but didn't like it because it seemed a bit shallow. Then recently I tried to give it another go and almost managed to get into it, but failed. And now I've been looking at the episode synopsises to pick out scenes that I want to watch. I've pretty much butchered any chances of watching the anime unspoiled. That tends to happen to me a lot, though unintentional. The interwebz is a big place so there are snippets of everything all over the place. I've been spoilered for Tsubasa Chronicles, Kuroshitsuji, Vampire Knight and a couple others. Partly my fault though, because I just keep looking even though I know that spoilers tend to lurk in comments XD;
I kept thinking of physics while watching Soul Eater. They keep talking about soul wavelengths, so I had a mental image of a transverse wave and the wave equation, which left me wondering what soul frequency and soul velocity would be. And then there was this whole matching wavelengths thing which made me thinking of superposing waves... goddamn it x.x
Strangely enough, I randomly started writing a bit of fanfiction again. I wrote a scene from a WIP fic I had lying around. It's been so long since I had that easy writing feeling that I was actually astonished :L Too bad I procrastinated too much and didn't end up writing as much as I could have. Now I'll have to wait for inspiration to strike again, and who knows how long that'll take?