Sloth

Saturday, September 18, 2010 x 8:30 PM

I spontaneously decided to change my template. I was only browsing because I was bored, then it turned into a bit of tinkling and finally 'pfft, I've got nothing better to do'. I didn't actually spend a lot of time on the html this time. Instead, I indecisively photoshopped text and icons. So yeah, something new :3 I haven't changed my blog template in agesssss... because I'm lazy XD I've always wondered how my blog looked on monitors with different resolution; lots of blank space or format thrown askew? Computers are funny things :L

I'm getting pretty bored. I've been reading for the past few days and randomly thinking about ideas for a story, but then I forget to write them down so most of the ideas trickle away D: I think I'll be doing a lot of reading in the holidays. I'm still stuck on my fanfiction stories and although I'm even more stuck with my original story, I'm determined to at least start the stupid thing, and reading books helps. I've got a list of books on my ipod that I can't find at the school library but I can't be bothered going to other libraries... I so lazy x.x

I hope I remember to do my tutoring homework. I never do it, partly because I don't get it, mostly because I forget when I actually do know how to do it XD I wonder if I still remember how to do last week's stuff. Probably not :L But I'm going to try working hard and see if I can actually master something if I tried properly. Then that would prove I'm not completely hopeless =D

2 Comments