Slow week...
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 x 9:48 PM
Hmm, what happened today? Let's see... oh, we went over the maths test. I knew I wasn't going to ace it, but I didn't realise that I made so many silly mistakes. They were
really silly :L I had loads of 'omg, I can't believe I actually did something that stupid' moments. I remember feeling really unsettled throughout the test because I was all strung up. I didn't feel prepared enough - which is so ironic, because I took a blind stab at the questions I couldn't figure out and ended getting them right, whereas the ones I didn't even think to doubt were wrong. That's so typical of me XD
I had my last tutoring lesson today =D I felt kinda lost but at the same time I absorbed something. Maybe I can figure out the simple questions if I try to remember how to do them. I also called Discovery after school for the interview thing, but this time another lady answered and she told me that she didn't know what to do. She was like, 'I think you just fill out a form' whereas the lady from yesterday told me to call back and make an interview. Soooo... does that mean I need to go back? But I have dentist appointment tomorrow... hope it won't be too late if I go on Thursday. Technically, I
did leave my name. I do want to try out Discovery, just to have a wider range. Since I have the opportunity, I'd regret it if I didn't give it a chance.
Year 12 had muck-up day, and I felt happy and sad for them. We often say we hate school but if we think about it, school is all we've known our whole lives. Then we get dumped into the big world D: That's gonna be us next year. How scary ): Their costumes were adorable though! DINOSAURRRRR!
shrifagasaurus X3
I like this song but I can't find it. There's absolutely no hint that such a song even comes from the anime the guy says it's from, let alone a HQ cover/version that I can download D: Or maybe I just can't recognise tunes to save my life. Which I can't.