Snorlax
Friday, September 3, 2010 x 8:54 PM
Hehe, I got thirteen hours of sleep :3 So replenished! I get happy just thinking about the five-day holiday I get after exams are over. But first I gotta survive that physics test. I have plenty of time to study but I don't want to cram that badly or panic, so I must force myself to study a bit every day. So far I've failed to keep up that compromise >.> But! I shall now take a look at my notes for the first topic. Hopefully something will absorb. I need to get started because I'm really sloppy with the last two topics, and the motion topic has a gazillion formulas @_@
For the second time in a row, my wallpaper ended up being Bleach. I gave up on Naruto and Bleach ages ago but I still follow the manga, and let's just say that the baddie in Bleach is wayyyyy overpowered