Survival
Monday, September 6, 2010 x 11:00 PM
I am crawling ever so slowly towards the end of exams. Physics test tomorrow and then it's alllll over! I haven't been panicking for physics yet. I think it's because I actually managed my time a bit better. Although I didn't strictly adhere to my schedule, I still managed to cover more stuff than I would have if I had crammed. It's really shallow knowledge though. I'll be very frustrated if it doesn't come to me in the test because I would remember I studied it. So tomorrow I shall get up early to revise. I'm glad the test isn't until 12 o'clock. That gives me a few hours of preparation... that I need quite badly.
I can't wait till this is over x.x If only I didn't have tutoring tomorrow... I'm so lost with what we're doing and I haven't had time to try and figure stuff out. I swear I need tutoring for tutoring @_@ I get discouraged when I don't get something and then I don't know how to do the work. Maybe I should ask my friends about calculus, since Jenny seems to love it :L
I feel prepared for this physics test but I know there will always be a question I won't be able to answer. It happens all the time. All I can do is pray that the question isn't worth too many marks. There's always someeeethinggg that slips past me ): And the bad (or good) thing is that I usually wouldn't know the answer to it even if I had studied properly, because it's a twisted question/something not in my notes/we barely did it in class. Please don't let it be a hard test. I actually tried to study properly this time TTwTT