Unproductive
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 x 9:04 PM
The year 12s were so wild today D: They took advantage of muck up day and did both funny and not-so-funny stuff. On the funny side, they built a pyramid of empty V cans outside my economics room. It was so cool!
But on the not so funny side, they:
- littered the toilets with washing powder
- slathered honey on unfortunate people's locks
- graffitied all over the place
- spilled ink on the ground
They did cross the line with their antics a few times and even the teachers agree that their actions will most likely restrict what we can do on our muck up day next year. That would suck D: But then again, I doubt our grade will do anything irreparable. We're sensible munchkins! Right? Right :3
Lessons were a bludge again, even more so today because half the population was at the legal studies excursion. It seriously felt like a Friday because we were just lounging around. In eco, we just sat around. In photography, I developed a few more photos for the sake of it and discovered a way to steal photo paper without it turning pink upon light exposure. 8D In bio, we pretended to watch a biology video. I had spare photos I'd developed and didn't need, so my friends chose the ones they liked and made me sign them like a celebrity :L And in English we chattered as a class, teased our teacher and brainstormed fun things we could do in the remaining lessons. Oh, and we got our extension test results back. I did pretty well =D It's ironic that English extension is actually the only subject in which I've had good consistent results, when it's also the subject I'm most afraid of.
After school, I went to my ortho appointment then checked out Burwood library because I'd never been before. Decided in two minutes that knowing it existed wouldn't have made much of a difference. Maybe it's a good library to some, but to me it's cramped, musky and seems like the kind of library you would find in a small rural town x.x Then I headed off to Dymocks to browse books and probably would have spent $50 if I hadn't been broke TTwTT
And I've done nothing all night. I hate procrastination because it makes you feel cheated of time. I feel so unproductive ): Well, I did spend a little bit of time adjusting my blog template. Scroll, Psyduck, scrolllll!