Weird dreams
Saturday, September 4, 2010 x 11:03 AM
I was having one of those lucid nights where you're sleeping but feel very awake. So then I had this very weird dream. Well, several dreams actually, but dreams just morph into the next one seamlessly and feel like one giant catastrophe.
Soooo. First I had this dream of doing a Japanese speaking test at school because for some reason kids who aren't even doing the subject can do the test. I was in fact supposed to be somewhere else doing another test so I went back to do that afterwards. I can't remember what subject it was, all I know is that it didn't feel like a test at all. The venue looked strangely like Jenny's house...
And after that a gazillion people crammed into my dream. Practically the entire Asian group was there @_@ We were eating lunch at the office steps for some reason, and this SNAKE pops out of nowhere. I grabbed it and flung it away (my dream self is so brave DX) but it came back and everyone screamed (even more than before) and migrated. I think I had to shovel someone off the steps because they were too scared to move :L And then somewhere in the middle of that, the snake fell away from my dream and I was collecting bags with someone else because everyone had migrated without them (and were chatting peacefully without any indication of having been snake-attacked). And then that became fetching hot chips. And then my dream ended there. But the first thing I thought about when I woke up was
I should have slid my other hand up the snake's body and grabbed it near its head so I could take it to a teacher. Andand I started thinking about where they would put it. First I pictured this giant fish tank. Then I pictured the snake crammed into a tiny Tupperware container and immediately dismissed it because I felt the snake was going to suffocate and die and took pity on it.
Then I actually woke up and was like 'WOW'.
It was weeeeiiirrrddd @_@ I've been awake for an hour and it's still fresh in my mind. Most of my dreams seem to revolve around school... and for some reason most of them are ridiculous! They're hilarious though XD