Adventurous

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 x 10:01 PM

I agree with whoever it was that said today felt like the last day of term. It sure did. We just sat there and played categories and had clearance. And in photography we just sat there having a bludge. It's the like the calm before the storm :L

I'm so beat from tutoring. It's a two hour lesson now, and I had to concentrate hard to stay awake and attentive. There are more people in the class now, around seven including me. I wonder how many will stay. Loads of people have come and gone; I'm the only idiot who stayed :L The teacher is alright and even if I knew better tutoring places, it'd be pretty bothersome trying to match the topics we've done and catch up. I must figure out calculus though because next week we're doing something that involves calculus and I'll screw up royally @_@

CAMP TOMORROW! 8D Pretty much finished packing, but feel like I've forgotten something >.> Looks like we'll be doing some interesting stuff at camp (well, I hope so) so I hope it doesn't start raining or anything. I've actually never been on a camp that spans longer than one night so I is happy :3 But dear lord, we have to get to school by 7:30?!?!?! I bet we'll still be there when normal classes start ==; I think I'm going to miss my mummy D: But all she's thinking about is how she'll have the whole bed to herself! Hmph! ):<

Hope camp turns out alright!

0 Comments