Big, long and happy day

Saturday, October 23, 2010 x 8:50 PM

Lizzy's birthday party was fun :) Come to think of it, we didn't do much except eat, eat, sit, karaoke a bit, eat, pass the parcel, musical chairs and lounge around her backyard. But it was fun :3 I ate so much fairy bread... I ate like half the tray 8D And I spent half the time playing with her doggy. She's so cuuuuteee! And she's such a good girl. I'm definitely getting a dog when I grow up.

I did heaps of walking around and trips back and forth. See, I woke up at 7:30, made breakfast for me and my mummy and then she drove me to Strathfield station. I hopped on a train to Parramatta, went Dymocks and wandered for a bit, went back to Strathfield, caught a bus home, ditched books and picked up some stuff, then walked back to the station. And then travelled to Bankstown and back. Phew! But at least I won't have to go out tomorrow. I had a list of stuff to do today but I'm too tired to do much D: I think I'll contact a couple of books.

happy birthday lizzy <3

3 Comments