Boredom
Friday, October 1, 2010 x 6:34 PM
I suddenly feel so unproductive without tutoring ): I did catch up on twelve hours of sleep though :3
I was so bored I watched the third Naruto Shippuden movie. And that's drastic. Simply put, I don't like movies based on series like Naruto and Bleach. I find them shallow and filled with plot holes. They're alright at first, but after a while they start to get old because you know what's going to happen. Of course the defeat the baddies and of course they teach some sort of meaningful lesson while doing it. So I personally don't like those sorts of movies. But watching Will of Fire did refresh my memory of Naruto. I only follow the manga now and my impressions of the characters aren't as vivid as they used to be. I kind of need to know the characters well when writing my fanfiction D: I've phased out of Naruto, but at the same time I still find it nostalgic. It's not hard to see why it's so popular. It's actually pretty deep and complex if you dug into it; it's just that it's become so long-winded. Oh well, I phased out of Pokemon and Digimon ages ago but I still like them because of the memories. I just try be very careful not to come into contact with it anymore, because I'd criticise the hell out of it XD
I've gotten into the habit of downloading movies instead of streaming them lately. I think I should download the Harry Potter movies that I haven't watched. I can't even remember if I watched Order of the Phoenix. I don't think so. I guess I phased out of Harry Potter as well D: But the movies aren't too bad. They don't have the same WHOACOOL impact that enraptured me as a kid, but they're not horrible or anything. And besides, it's
Harry Potter. It's a have-to thing. I never even had to think about reading the latest book - you just read it. Or Dad unconditionally buys it the first few days it's out. Either way =D
EDIT: Wait hang on, I
have watched Order of the Phoenix! I remember some scenes now (particularly that anti-climatic/kinda sad Sirius scene). I even have the DVD >.>; You'd think my dad was the HP fanatic. He's stopped buying me stuff now. I used to find Pokemon gameboy games under the car seat 8D