Confuzzlement
Sunday, October 10, 2010 x 3:00 PM
I was going to try watching Kurenai but fell out of it two episodes in. So I thought I'd give Unlimited Blade Works a try. It's a movie that follows a path from Fate/Stay Night, which originated from a game. I tried watching Fate/Stay Night a couple of times because it seemed like one of those classics. I fell out of that too. And watching Unlimited Blade Works reminded me why...
EMIYA SHIROU IRRITATES ME! ):<
... Although I can't pinpoint why. Maybe he's just too unrealistically selfless and gives off Gary Stu vibes. I can't understand why I can't just enjoy Fate/Stay Night. x.x Loads of people love it, and it's not like I find it extremely bad or anything. Am I the only one who finds it confusing, off-paced and far-fetched? I make it sound so horrible >.>; It's frustrating ):
Anime aside, I'm wondering if I should somehow try to prepare for maths tutor. I still don't get half the stuff and I'd hate to flunk HSC maths. I had a glance through the topics and realised that practically all of them were new to me @_@ I regret not trying harder for calculus now. I shall grab a calculus-lover to teach me x.x Also, I realised that I'll miss physics tutor in the first week because of camp. Talk about a bad start!