Floppy jelly

Wednesday, October 6, 2010 x 2:39 PM

I somehow managed to muster the willpower to drag myself out of the house and go for a swim this morning... which was rather stupid because I'm going to spend the rest of the day pooped out x.x I'm so unfit! My stamina is disgraceful. I did end up breaststroking more than anything else >.> Took the first lap too fast and was already out of breath. Actually, I don't know how you define a lap anymore. I went up and down the pool around five times, so ten lots of 50m... is that ten laps or five? @_@ Come to think of it, 500m is actually quite a bit... probably swam less than that; didn't think to keep count. How did I survive compulsory swimming back in year 7 and 8? Those heartless teachers would just dump us there with minimum eight laps! DX

Oh well, I actually went and swam so that's one of my holiday goals met. It was kinda refreshing in a tiring way. I'd rather take a hippie walk than go for a swim, but I'd rather swim than jog XD

I probably won't get any work done today... but I must aim to do a bit of my physics homework! Or at the very least, read a few chapters of that annoying English extension book. The Shipping News isn't a very exciting title to begin with...

EDIT: Oh dammit! I should've brought my flippers! I could've used them when I got tired and got more out of my $4.50! Arghhhhh idiot! ==;

2 Comments