Heyyyy... I completely forgot about dinner!

Friday, October 29, 2010 x 11:04 PM

I'm so busy these days... and it's only the first week of year 12. What the hell. I feel like I've been slaving away for half a term! x.x Is it seriously only the first week? Did I remember it wrong? I've got a heap of work to do on the weekend. This is TORTURE DX

I think I've already slipped into year 12 mode. Kinda. Temporarily. I always fall out of study mode after a few weeks XD But let's trying keeping this up for as long as I can. I'm bound to get discouraged when I fall behind with work or do badly in a test but until then, let's try hanging in there. It's only been a few days and already I've hit that phase where you actually don't know what to do when you have no work to do. How unhealthy D:

I think I'll just spend the rest of the night reading again. I'm reading so many different books at the same time, ditching the others when I find one more interesting. I'm still only halfway through The Crucible. I've been reading a library book during meals XD

0 Comments