Just my luck
Thursday, October 21, 2010 x 11:04 PM
It feels like my entire day revolved around physics :L In the morning I had to go up to the library to retrieve my physics book because I left it outside last time I was there. Then in actual physics class, we started year 12 work. We have a sub (who could potentially become our teacher next year) for a couple of weeks, and well, I prefer Mr Reeks so much more. This guy isn't someone I want to run my HSC with D: Although I did feel somewhat happy when I recognised what we were doing from the holiday course I did at Discovery. Otherwise I probably would have been quite lost.
And after school, I had physics tutoring. We were just revising the stuff we did in the holidays. I liked the holiday teacher more than the term teacher. The term teacher is sort of... faster and messier. It's harder to keep up with him and he seems to be into excess advanced stuff. The holiday teacher was more precise and easier to follow. But I'll just have to live with it. I'll just have to tune myself and hopefully synchronise with his teaching wavelength. If I can keep up with stuff at tutor then I'll be less worried about my teacher crisis at school XD
I've practically given up on our school. We have a problem with shortage of good teachers and resources. We have some really good teachers in certain faculties, like English and Social Science. Maths is pretty good too (just my luck to land the nicest and slowest teacher in the faculty). Science is a bit dodgy because they seem to have just enough teachers and some of them aren't the best. Don't even get me started on art; perfectly fine faculty, except for my photography teacher. Actually, change of mind.
Languages is what I hated most for a long time. We had a gazillion different teachers for French in year 9 and 10, abandoned by the one good teacher that probably would have inspired me to keep French ):
I seem to have no luck. I went to Dymocks Burwood with my mummy after tutor to buy books, and discovered that half the books I wanted had been sold out. Which is fine, if I hadn't received an email last night announcing that there were double Booklovers points until Sunday! I want those points! I can use those points to buy a free book! I think I might go to Parramatta one day and snoop around there. I'm considering the stupid plan of going to Parramatta in the morning of Lizzy's birthday party on Saturday. I
think she said the party was at twelve-something. If I get up early I should be there and back with time to spare... I'd just be spending heaps on public transport >.> I really don't want to go out on Sunday. I need a full day to catch up on all the work I've accumulated. I'm actually in a study mood but I don't have the time! D< But yes, I really want those double points! Then I won't feel bad getting more books because I'll have enough points for them to be free 8D
shush, I know I'm crazy ):