Nerdy hermit

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 x 9:19 PM

Today was tiring but rewarding. I escaped school early because I had a free period, went straight home and burrowed into an avalanche of homework. I got quite a lot done but it braindeaded me. Then I ran off for tutoring and, wonders of wonders, I actually absorbed and understood everything in the two hours. I felt like a nerdy hermit today x.x

I thought of something while glaring at maths questions I couldn't solve: year 12 is so dominated by the HSC that for most people, it's all they can think about. But it's also our last year of high school. Lucky I realised this early on. Important as HSC is, I don't want to forfeit memories and experiences that last a lifetime =D I think mucking around with Alice in biology had something to do with the sudden revelation :L

0 Comments